Great news! We are back to “in-person, back-in-the-sanctuary” worship! We can just hear some of you cheering! We are, as we look forward to seeing you!
Our primary concern is everyone’s health and safety. Please consider your own risk factors as you decide whether or not to attend at this point. We will do all we can to keep you safe, but you must decide what’s right for you.
We will continue our regular live stream worship service on Sunday mornings at 10:00 am.
Here’s what you need to know:
Our in-person, indoor worship in the sanctuary will begin at 11:30 am and last about 30-40 minutes. All worshipers must:
- REGISTER ahead of time because we have a limit of 50% of our sanctuary capacity, with social distancing (about 56 non-related persons; more if we have couples and families).
- Complete the short health check online (as part of the registration process).
- On Sunday, make sure to check your temperature prior to coming, and that you have no COVID-19 symptoms. If so, please stay home for your benefit and for the benefit of others.
- Practice social distancing (6ft minimum) from non-related persons while on church property and parking.
- Wear a face covering at all times inside and outside. This applies to those leading worship also.
- Follow the signs or directions indicating traffic flow inside our building.
- Seating in the sanctuary will be from front to rear in the open pews; exiting the sanctuary will be from back to front. Please follow the directions of our ushers for seating locations.
- Refrain from physical touch with others.
- Refrain from singing. We will not have our choir, Raising Praise, or soloists singing in-person. All music that includes singing will be recorded ahead of time and shown on screen.
- We will not be using church-owned hymnals or bibles; we will not provide printed programs. Our worship will be guided by the worship leaders up front; all liturgy/responses will be projected on screen.
- An offering plate will be placed at each entrance for when you enter or exit. We will not “pass the plate” nor will we come forward with our offering.
- Holy Communion will be pre-packaged elements that you are invited to take home with you. Our protocols for safety prohibit serving or consuming any food – including Communion – indoors.
- Children are welcome! but only those who are old enough to wear a face covering and keep it on.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at each entrance and throughout the building.
As we take this next step toward a full Sunday morning schedule, we envision adding additional worship times as we observe how well this works. Until the time that we have a vaccine, we will be moving forward gradually, deliberately, and safely toward a full-Sunday morning offering of worship, small groups, and Sunday school.
Thank you, all, for your patience the past six months! And, thank you to our Healthy Church Team for helping to guide our steps along the way. We look forward to being together inside, and/or outside, for in-person worship again!
Introductory Video Tutorial
The button below provides a short introductory video tutorial to get an idea of what to expect coming in.